Best Orlando and Kissimmee Vacation Resort Amenities
What are some things to look for when purchasing or renting a vacation home? The first thing to ask yourself is whether you are going to live in the resort community or rent the home as an investment property. Or if the searches for a home to rent rather than stay at a hotel the following list of also apply.
Vacation homes can be rented out from the homeowner in the form of a online listing or Airbnb. It can also be rented out from the property management team that may work for or with the resort.
For example Homes at the Reunion Resorts in Kissimmee all come with a resort-style environment.
The Margaritaville Resort Orlando is a fine example of having these amenities and shopping on property as well as surrounding.
- A swimming pool preferably a large one
- Waterpark style amenities which may include a water bucket that dumps water every few minutes. A lazy river. A water slide. and other types of water playground environments
- Restaurant at the resort or living location
- Volleyball courts
- Basketball courts
- Soccer courts
- A fitness center / gym
- Transportation to local attractions if required
- Distance to local attractions such as Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, Seaworld and International Drive and Icon Park