Rich Noto – Realtor – Home Inspector – Notary Public
“Honesty Before The Dollar” – “The Home Will Sell You. Not Me” – “No Pressure Sales”
These are 3 things I work and live by.
“Honesty before the Dollar” means being honest and doing things legally and that will always come before any amount of money.
“The home will sell you. Not Me” and ” No pressure sales” This means just that. I am not here to pressure you to buy, or to try and sell you a property. If you like the home it will sell itself.
Your Home search is made easy here. Home Search information is up to the minute. It is the best you can get. Direct from the MLS. Better than big name sites with incorrect homes listed at incorrect prices
To View The Desktop (best) version of my site go to the top right of google chrome click the 3 dots, then Click that and check “Desktop Site” The desktop version will show.
If you want to know your homes worth contact me for in depth FREE CMA or click here
If you are looking for Home Down Payment Assistance Programs Look Here
If you are searching for a Vacation Home or Second Home Here In Orlando
Information on how I can help you with the purchase of a home if you Live Out of the Florida State click here
Here is a FREE downloadable guide for Homebuyers and Sellers in English and Spanish
Are you tired of paying rent? Click Here
This site is currently being updated to provide you with information to consider before and during your search to purchase or sell a home. I will provide you with the help and information needed to purchase the home that is right for you. Because ultimately with the right no pressure guidance the home will sell itself.
I am multi-licensed with over 60 combined certificates which provides me with the knowledge in each field to guide you better.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or for a no cost consultation.
Again I am no pressure home sales. I want you to be happy with your home purchase.
Your business is very important to me. I will work hard to provide you with information and keep you informed. But most importantly to watch your back and front through the process.
I am a licenced Florida Realtor® with Dalton Wade Real Estate Group and member of the National Association of Realtors and Orlando Regional Realtor Association.
I have earned additional designation certifications of
- PSA Pricing Strategy Advisor
- RSPS Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist
- NHCB New Home Co Broker
- CNHS Certified New Home Specialist
- RCC Residential Construction Certified
I am a Licensed Florida Home Inspector
- Certified Professional Inspector
- Thermal Imaging Certification
- I have completed 75% more than the required courses to be licenced
- Member of InterNachi the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Home inspectors have general knowledge of building standards, and trained to spot material defects (home damage).
I am a Florida Appointed Notary Public and Loan Signing Agent.
- Certified through the National Notary Association
- Certified through Notary2Pro.
- Signing Agents notarize, guide and can explain the closing documents of commonly 50-150 pages you sign, and initial at the very end of your Home purchase.
- I specialize in new construction purchases and resale homes.
- Helping out of state buyers find Vacation Homes or relocating
- When purchasing new home construction the builder include the Real Estate Agents commision in the price. If you choose to not have a Real Estate Agent represent you the price is still the same. It is not reduced.
For example a home that costs $200,000 will still cost $200,000 if you have a Real Estate Agent. If you choose not to have a real estate agent, the new home will still cost $200,000.
Keep in mind that even though the new home sales team at a builder seems nice (they have to be) they work for the builder, with the new home builders best interests NOT YOURS.
Having Realtor representation and pre approval (not pre qualification) with many new home builders changes how you are treated. There is also the possibility of enhanced negotiation with price, included items/upgrades, or incentives such as reduced closing costs.
Realtor fees with resale home purchases are paid by the seller
Please look over this site. It is full of helpful information and contact me with any questions or for representation.
There are so many great towns and communities to choose from. Everything from new homes to great newish resale. I look forward to working with, and helping you, on your home search.
Here is some Orlando area towns I serve –
- Horizons West
- Winter Garden
- Lake Buena Vista
- Four Corners
- Doctor Phillips
- Orlando 32836
- Lake Nona
- Altamonte Springs
- Winter Park
- Bay Lake (Disney World)
- Golden Oak (Walt Disney World Exclusive Community)