Home Buyer Incentives and Special Offers
How does a Realtor get paid?
As a agent to a home buyer I am paid by the home builder or resale (used home) home seller. The builder or seller pays my brokerage then my brokerage pays me (after splits, transaction fees) The home builder or resale home seller also sets the payment commission percentage. It does not cost you more. But instead you will save more. Home builders offer and change commissions and incentives without notice.
For example if a buyer chooses to not use me as their agent and goes to a home builder alone the buyer will pay the same price for the home. The home builder will not discount the price because builder is not paying Realtor. The sales team in the builder also works for the builders interests not the home buyers! The sales team will try to get top dollar from you! You will lose out on leverage, negotiating power, guidance, help, a set of experienced eyes.
What must a Potential home buyer do?
You must walk into a builder with me from the start or tell them I am your agent on a first meet, email or builder website visit. Most builders will not let you use my services if you have in any way contacted them first. This includes the builder website, emails, in person, phone conversations. Anything that identifies you. You would have to step in the builder and state my Realtor is Rich Noto and could not make it can I still use him and look today or should I come back with him? Some builders state on the front sales door the Realtor must be with the buyer whehn entering. Before going alone first contact me for best approach.
- Get Pre Approval from a Mortgage Lender – As a potential home buyer this is needed to buy a home. It is asked for by home builders and many private home sellers will not want a unapproved buyer in their home without it. Even if you are paying cash. The pre-approval shows you are a safe buyer and have the funds verified by the mortgage company. It acts as a backup and does not have to be used if paying cash is the final goal. Some home sellers will not even accept offers from buyers that do not have Pre Approval. It also gives the buyer leverage for possible discounts. Again it shows a serious ready to go buyer.
- You have signed the Florida Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement so you can receive full Realtor representation. This agreement sets the expectations and obligations for the Buyers and Realtor/Brokerage. It also limits liability. The agreement can be canceled anytime but has terms for properties shown. It also includes regulations from both the federal government and the state of Florida who created it.
Video Explanation of Buyer Brokerage Agreement
Having this agreement with a Realtor shows a buyer is serious and wants the help with no “hidden agenda”. The Realtor also will be more willing to help because the “fantasy ideas” of what is truly “supposed to go on” with real estate are set in writing. Fees and other incentives can also be negotiated and written in..
How does this home buyer Incentive rebate offer work?
The First step is a pre approved (must send approval letter) buyer must mention this offer in a first contact email to Rich Noto
Then we can schedule a short meet in person to discuss the buyers home buying needs or send me a email list with all your requirements.
Where does the incentives/rebate go and where does it come from?
A rebate is another term for incentives. A rebate can only be applied towards the closing costs if it is allowed by the lender or builder. A non licenced party may not receive payment for a real estate transaction in Florida. The rebate may come from from the realtors pay or the builder may have various kinds offered and hidden.
The home incentive rebate offer is based on weighing many variable factors such as:
- The price of the home you are purchasing. Example: Is it $200,000 or $1,300,000?
- Commission or payment amount offered by Home Builder or Resale (used home) seller. Example: Is it 0% or 4%?
- The time frame the home buyer will close on the home. Example: Is it 8 months or in 4 weeks?
- Does the Buyer want help during construction?
- Realtor general expenses and time.
- Fees for the Transaction. Brokerages/Realtors/Buyers have fees for the transaction and/or broker commission splits. Brokerages charge a fee. Example: The Real Estate Agent working for the broker may have to pay half commission to the broker and/or referring lead company. There could also be additional flat fees.
- How much incentive has the builder already provided and/or where did it come from.
- Lender and/or Builder will have regulations and limitations for this.
- Does the home buyer want help past the purchase agreement on a new build.
What other special incentive offers are available?
- Other offers may vary based on type of home New vs Resale and/or the above stated.
What will you receive as a home buyer? (this list if for no or minimum rebate)
- No High Pressure Sales
- Dependable honest service
- My knowledge of the area
- Whatever incentives the new home builder offers
- Guidance to help steer away from pitfalls of buying
- An extra set of eyes and ears contacting the builder, seller, and mortgage company to keep the process moving forward.
- My multi licence advising and knowledge in each field.
- Help from the home shopping process to the home closing (when possible and priced in.
- I will make every reasonable effort to attend the builder walkthroughs and inspection as long as buyer contacts me before scheduling with builder. Please note as per Florida regulation a different home inspector must be hired for the inspection if you choose to have one. It is highly recommended!
- Pictures of the home being built as possible (for buyers who live far away)
Where can the Home Buyer Rebate be used?
On new construction home purchases and resale used homes. It is more effective on new construction purchases. Based on home costs and builder payments. New construction typically offers buyers incentives as well. The makes it the most cost effective purchase.
It can also be used in any town I serve. This includes Orlando, Lake Nona, Ocoee, Montverde, Winter Garden, Windermere, Gotha, Kissimmee, Reunion, Winter Park, Oakland, Clermont, Apopka , Minneola, Groveland, Dr. Phillips, Bay Lake, Celebration, Four Corners, Champions Gate, Davenport, South Chase, Hunters Creek, Tangelo Park, Williamsburg, Altamonte Springs, Baldwin Park, Saint Cloud and more.
Resorts like, Mararitaville, Spectrum Plus, Solara, Solterra, Eagle Trace and Summerville Resort.
Here is some towns and areas I serve
- Horizons West
- Winter Garden
- Lake Buena Vista
- Four Corners
- Doctor Phillips
- Orlando 32836
- Lake Nona
- Altamonte Springs
- Winter Park
- Bay Lake (Disney World)
- Golden Oak (Walt Disney World Exclusive Community)
- Saint Cloud
Some Orlando Builders
- DR Horton
- Toll Brothers
- K Hovnanian
- Dream Finders
- Ashton Woods
- M/i Homes
- Taylor Morrison
- KB Home
Home Buyer Incentives and Special Offers. For using my Realtor service as a home buyer you may receive a Rebate of up to 1% the homes purchase price. Example: 1% of a $600,000 home purchase is $6,000 back to you at closing. Its a win, win for you.
Other home buyer offers and/or incentive types may apply. Due to the fluctuating nature of Real Estate terms may change at any time without notice.
© 2021 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.Listing Data last updated: 13th April, 2021 21:00 MST Service by Buying Buddy IDX CRM