Home Buyer Incentives and Special Offers
For using my Realtor service as a home buyer you may receive a Rebate of up to 1% the homes purchase price. Example: 1% of a $500,000 home purchase is $5,000 back to you at closing. Its a win win for you.
Other home buyer offers and/or incentive types may apply. Due to the fluctuating nature of Real Estate terms may change at any time without notice.
How does a Realtor get paid?
As a agent to a home buyer I am paid by the home builder or resale (used home) home seller. The home builder or resale home seller also sets the payment commission percentage. It does not cost you more. But instead you will save more. Home builders offer and change commissions and incentives sometimes monthly.
For example if you choose to not use me as your agent and go to a home builder alone you will pay the same price for the home. The home builder will not discount you. The sales team in the builder also works for the builders interests not yours! The sales team will try to get top dollar from you! You will lose out on leverage, guidance, help, a set of experienced eyes and a witness.
What must you do?
You must walk into a builder with me from the start or tell them I am your agent on a first meet. Most builders will not let you use my services if you have not mentioned or show up with me from the beginning. You would have to step in the builder and state my Realtor is Rich Noto and could not make it can I still use him and look today or should I come back with him?
- You have Pre Approval from a Mortgage lender(You will need this. It is asked for by home builders and many private home sellers will not want you in their home without it. Even if you are paying cash. The preapproval shows you are a safe buyer and have the funds verified by the mortgage team.
- You have signed the buyer brokerage agreement so you can receive Realtor representation.
How does this home buyer Incentive rebate offer work?
The First step you must mention this offer in a first contact email to Rich Noto
Then we can schedule a short meet in person to discuss your home buying needs or you can send me a email list with all your requirements.
The offer is based on weighing many variable factors such as:
- The price of the home you are purchasing. Example: Is it $200,000 or $1,300,000?
- Commision or payment amount offered by Home Builder or Resale (used home) seller. Example: Is it 0% or 4%?
- The time frame you require to be in the home. Example: Do you need a home in 8 months or in 4 weeks?
- Realtor general expenses and time.
- Fees for the Transaction. Realtors/Buyers have fees for the transaction and/or broker commission splits. Example: The Real Estate Agent working for the broker may have to pay half commision to the broker.
What other special offers are available?
- Other offers may vary based on type of home New vs Resale and/or the above stated.
What else will you receive as a home buyer?
- Dependable honest service
- My knowledge of the area
- Whatever incentives the new home builder offers
- Guidance to help steer away from pitfalls of buying
- An extra set of eyes and ears contacting the builder, seller, and mortgage company to keep the process moving forward.
- My multi licence advising and knowledge in each field.
- I will make every reasonable effort to attend the inspection. Please note as per Florida regulation a different home inspector must be hired for the inspection if you choose to have one. It is highly recommended.
- I will make every reasonable effort to attend the walkthrough
Here is some towns and areas I serve
- Horizons West
- Winter Garden
- Lake Buena Vista
- Four Corners
- Doctor Phillips
- Orlando 32836
- Lake Nona
- Altamonte Springs
- Winter Park
- Bay Lake (Disney World)
- Golden Oak (Walt Disney World Exclusive Community)