Solara Resort homes for sale Kissimmee. Solara Resort is a gated community located in Kissimmee Florida from Mattamy homes. The Resort is a another community in Kissimmee like Margaritaville, and the popular Windsor at Westside. Solara Resort has townhomes for sale, single-family homes for sale.
The community is a gated resort-style community. The front gate has a guard that checks identification before you enter the community. The resort has a 13000 square foot Clubhouse and 8 acre amenity center. The resort has many features such as a heated pool, a Flowrider surf simulator, kids interactive water slides, Water Bucket, and a splash pad.
Solara Resort Kissimmee Homes For Sale Clubhouse Gym Pool Bar Grill Tour Mattamy Homes
Solara Resort Homes For Sale Kissimmee Napa ii Model Tour 9 BED Mattamy Homes
Solara Community Features
Aside from the swimming pool the community has a
- Gym and Fitness Center
- Volleyball court
- Soccer Field
- Basketball court
- Business Center
- Sundries store
- Indoor and outdoor lounges
- Full-service Restaurant and Bar
- Landscaping and Trash valet services
- Cable and internet is included
Video in 2k – Solara Resort Homes For Sale Drive Tour Kissimmee Mattamy Homes
Phase 2 Solara Community Drive Tour Investment Property
HOA Homeowners Association Dues for 2019
$350 per month
Single Family Homes
40 foot Paradise Series has $390 her mom’s face
50 foot Destination series has $403 per month
Annual CDD dues 2019
Townhomes $856 per year new line
40 Paradise series $926 per year
50 foot Destination series $996 a year
Home prices on the low end for the community start at $338990 for the Bayside model townhome on the high-end the Napa II is $579990 Single-family home.
- Bayside 1962 square feet 2 bedrooms with three and a half bathrooms and a private pool.
Bayside Model Video Tour
- Clearwater 2090 sq ft four bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms with a private pool.
Clearwater Townhome Video Tout
- Delray 2294 square feet 5 bedroom 4 and 1/2 bathrooms with a private pool.
Kissimmee New Townhome for Sale, Solara Resort Vacation, Del Rey Tour 5 Bed, Mattamy Homes
Single-family Home Models.
- Laguna 2748 square feet it is a two-story 5 bedroom with 4 and 1/2 bathrooms and a private pool.
- Laguna II a two-story home with six bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms, private pool.
- Malibu II two story home with 7 bedrooms and 6 and 1/2 bathrooms and a private pool.
- Bali two-story home 3505 sq ft it is a 7 bedroom 4 and 1/2 bathroom with a private pool.
- Cabo II Two-story 4139 sq ft 8 bedroom, 6 bathroom, private pool.
- Napa to two-story 4378 square feet 9 bedrooms and 6 and 1/2 bathrooms, private pool.
Solara Resort Homes For Sale Kissimmee List[mbb_widget id=”MBBv3_FeaturedList” filter=”mls_id:florida+listing_status:active+zip_code:34747+sub_area:solara+limit:30+order:create_dt desc”]
Should I use a realtor at Solara Resort?
Yes having me as your realtor will help to avoid the pitfalls of making the purchase alone. If purchasing new the home builder pays my fee so it is free for you and does not cost anything extra. The price of the home is the same with or without me. But there is better odds of getting discounts and incentives with Rich Noto at your side. Sales teams are trained to be nice at all home builders But ultimately work for the Builder with a builder’s best interest in mind. This is the same for the listing agent for the resale home seller.
What kind of homes for sale does Solara Resort have?
Solara Resort has townhomes for sale and single family homes for sale. The homes come with pools and screened in enclosures.
What kind of home buyer does Solara Resort cater to?
The resort offers flexibility. These homes can be lived in full time, or used as a vacation home and rented, or just as a full investment property.
What kind of amenities does Solara Resort have?
The resort has a restaurant and bar. a shop inside the resort. a fantastic water park style pool an outside sitting area. The resort also offers places to walk and play soccer and other activities.
Does Solara Resort have a HOA Home owners association fee?
Yes. The fee covers exterior maintenance.