Pinewood Reserve – Townhomes and Single Family Homes
Pinewood Reserve is a community in East Orlando, zip code 32829. Pulte is building Townhomes and Single Family Homes in the subdivision. It is located off highway 417 on Wooden Pine Drive, just east of MCO Airport, and Lake Nona.
Floor plans for the townhome series includes
- Foxtail which is an interior or exterior unit. It includes three bedrooms with 2 and 1/2 bedrooms and a two-car garage. It is 1652 square feet.
- Trailwood also comes in interior and exterior units. this town home has four bedrooms with three bathrooms and a two-car garage. At 1861 square feet it makes it the largest of the Townhomes.
Single family homes include
- Sunbeam which is a bungalow model. It is a three bedroom with two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage. Sunbeam is 1756 square feet.
- Watercraft is a bungalow with two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It is a two-story house with a size of 1345 sq. ft.
- Cedar is a 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage Home. Cedar is 1662 square feet. The owner’s Suite is in the rear of the home.
- Highgate has 4 beds with two bathrooms. The Highgate has a 2-car garage and is 1850 sq. ft.
- Spruce can be built with three to four bedrooms. The spruce has two bathrooms and a two car garage with 2162 total square feet.
- Tower is one of the larger Homes at 2397 sq ft. This house has four to five bedrooms and two-and-a-half to three bathrooms. With a two-car garage.
- Whitestone is the largest available at Pinewood reserve. The Whitestone has four to five bedrooms with 2 and 1/2 to 4 bathrooms. It comes with a two-car garage and is sized at 2908 square feet. The owner’s Suite is on the first floor and there is a large Loft space on the second.